The college has two hostels – Main Hostel and Hostel for Sports Women. Hostel offers accommodation with all the modern amenities and a peaceful atmosphere conducive for studies. This includes ordinary, deluxe, air-conditioned, deluxe air-conditioned rooms and a big dormitory.
- Air-Conditioned Rooms available
- Study Centre
- Computer Lab with Internet Facility
- Solar Water Heating System
- RO Water Purification System
- Huge Dining Hall
- Medical Facility
Rules for the Visitors
- Visitors are allowed to meet their wards during specified days and hours only.
- Visitors may meet boarders –
- In Winters – on Saturdays after 02.00 pm & on Sundays from 09.00 am to 05.00 pm
- In Summers – on Saturdays from 02.00 pm to 07.00 pm & Sundays from 10.00 am to 06.00 pm
- Visitors are allowed only in the visiting room.
- No visitor will be allowed on odd days or during odd hours.
- Any exception to visiting time or person must be approved by the warden.
- No guest will be allowed to stay in the hostel for the night, not even female guests.
- The visitors must sign the Visitor’s Register at the gate before entering.
- Visitors will be allowed to see a boarder only upon presentation of the visitor’s identification card issued by the college and signed by the parents, and can see their wards only.
- Parking is prohibited outside the hostel area.
- Boarders are responsible for the safe-keeping of their money, belongings, clothes etc. Defaulters will be punished strictly. On personal request from the parents of wards; boarders can go home on special occasions.
- Parents must cooperate with the college authorities in maintaining discipline in the college and the hostel.